How to Deliver a 7-Star Experience for Clients
In episode #1606, we talk about delivering a 7-star experience for your clients. Neil shares stories both of how his expectations have been exceeded and how he has exceeded clients’ expectations. We also hear about the power of going above and beyond and why this is the best marketing out there. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Deliver a 7-Star Experience for Clients.
- [00:41] Neil’s most recent experience of incredible customer service.
- [01:52] A 7-star experience: Neil’s story of the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas.
- [02:30] What separates a 7-star experience from a 5-star one.
- [02:55] Outline what each starred experience looks like and exceed expectations.
- [03:00] How Neil went above and beyond for a client.
- [04:33] The link between a 7-star experience and marketing.
- [05:00] There is no one way to stand out; find what works for you.
- [05:14] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...