How to Deliver a 7-Star Experience for Clients
In episode #1606, we talk about delivering a 7-star experience for your clients. Neil shares stories both of how his expectations have been exceeded and how he has exceeded clients’ expectations. We also hear about the power of going above and beyond and why this is the best marketing out there. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Deliver a 7-Star Experience for Clients.
- [00:41] Neil’s most recent experience of incredible customer service.
- [01:52] A 7-star experience: Neil’s story of the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas.
- [02:30] What separates a 7-star experience from a 5-star one.
- [02:55] Outline what each starred experience looks like and exceed expectations.
- [03:00] How Neil went above and beyond for a client.
- [04:33] The link between a 7-star experience and marketing.
- [05:00] There is no one way to stand out; find what works for you.
- [05:14] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...