In Episode #99 Eric and Neil share how you can design lead nurturing and lead scoring campaigns for your business. Listen to know whether you’re on the right track in nurturing and scoring your leads, when you need to set up a reengagement process, and when it’s just time to let go of a lead.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to design lead nurturing and lead scoring campaigns
- 00:42 – Google about Marketing Funnel – SingleGrain and Kissmetrics
- 01:01 – What SingleGrain does
- 01:48 – When people opt in, tag them in a certain way
- 02:00 – Don’t ask too many questions on a page
- 02:10 – Break down the process into 3 pages
- 02:45 – Take the best leads and cross reference with tools
- 03:30 – Lead scoring leads
- 04:02 – Drip and Infusionsoft
- 04:24 – When your threshold is reached, mark them as a qualified lead
- 05:07 – Nurture and have a good marketing funnel
- 05:47 – If the lead isn’t engaged, they aren’t likely going to close
- 07:04 – Make a reengagement campaign
- 07:36 – Frank Kern Setting Up Contingencies
- 08:04 – You have to plan first before diving in
- 08:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s all about the messaging and who you’re taking to.
- The biggest mistake you can do is to put all your questions on one page.
- If there’s no engagement, the lead wouldn’t probably close.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...