In Episode #99 Eric and Neil share how you can design lead nurturing and lead scoring campaigns for your business. Listen to know whether you’re on the right track in nurturing and scoring your leads, when you need to set up a reengagement process, and when it’s just time to let go of a lead.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to design lead nurturing and lead scoring campaigns
- 00:42 – Google about Marketing Funnel – SingleGrain and Kissmetrics
- 01:01 – What SingleGrain does
- 01:48 – When people opt in, tag them in a certain way
- 02:00 – Don’t ask too many questions on a page
- 02:10 – Break down the process into 3 pages
- 02:45 – Take the best leads and cross reference with tools
- 03:30 – Lead scoring leads
- 04:02 – Drip and Infusionsoft
- 04:24 – When your threshold is reached, mark them as a qualified lead
- 05:07 – Nurture and have a good marketing funnel
- 05:47 – If the lead isn’t engaged, they aren’t likely going to close
- 07:04 – Make a reengagement campaign
- 07:36 – Frank Kern Setting Up Contingencies
- 08:04 – You have to plan first before diving in
- 08:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s all about the messaging and who you’re taking to.
- The biggest mistake you can do is to put all your questions on one page.
- If there’s no engagement, the lead wouldn’t probably close.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...