In episode #1998, Neil and Eric talk about how to develop a community-based marketing strategy. There are plenty of strategies to marketing, like paid advertising or optimizing your SEO, but a community-based marketing strategy offers you the extra reward of building a supportive community. Tune in to find out about some of the ways we’ve built community and why adding value is essential!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Develop a Community Based Marketing Strategy.
- [00:25] The definition of a community-based marketing strategy.
- [01:01] Why building community doesn’t work unless you add value.
- [02:06] Examples of what we’ve done from a community-building standpoint.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Don’t forget to check out our Leveling Up NFT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and check out our Growth Accelerator!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out the Leveling Up NFT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...