In episode #1998, Neil and Eric talk about how to develop a community-based marketing strategy. There are plenty of strategies to marketing, like paid advertising or optimizing your SEO, but a community-based marketing strategy offers you the extra reward of building a supportive community. Tune in to find out about some of the ways we’ve built community and why adding value is essential!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Develop a Community Based Marketing Strategy.
- [00:25] The definition of a community-based marketing strategy.
- [01:01] Why building community doesn’t work unless you add value.
- [02:06] Examples of what we’ve done from a community-building standpoint.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Don’t forget to check out our Leveling Up NFT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and check out our Growth Accelerator!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out the Leveling Up NFT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...