In episode #1998, Neil and Eric talk about how to develop a community-based marketing strategy. There are plenty of strategies to marketing, like paid advertising or optimizing your SEO, but a community-based marketing strategy offers you the extra reward of building a supportive community. Tune in to find out about some of the ways we’ve built community and why adding value is essential!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Develop a Community Based Marketing Strategy.
- [00:25] The definition of a community-based marketing strategy.
- [01:01] Why building community doesn’t work unless you add value.
- [02:06] Examples of what we’ve done from a community-building standpoint.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Don’t forget to check out our Leveling Up NFT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and check out our Growth Accelerator!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out the Leveling Up NFT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...