In episode #1998, Neil and Eric talk about how to develop a community-based marketing strategy. There are plenty of strategies to marketing, like paid advertising or optimizing your SEO, but a community-based marketing strategy offers you the extra reward of building a supportive community. Tune in to find out about some of the ways we’ve built community and why adding value is essential!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Develop a Community Based Marketing Strategy.
- [00:25] The definition of a community-based marketing strategy.
- [01:01] Why building community doesn’t work unless you add value.
- [02:06] Examples of what we’ve done from a community-building standpoint.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Don’t forget to check out our Leveling Up NFT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and check out our Growth Accelerator!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out the Leveling Up NFT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...