In episode #1437, we discuss how to do a daily marketing stand-up and the benefits of doing so when it comes to ads and scaling your business. These short meetings are invaluable for getting team members on the same page and ensuring that data is shared across your organization. Tune in to hear what kind of issues are typically addressed during one of these meetings.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do A Daily Marketing Stand-Up.
- [00:35] What we mean with the term “stand-up” in the context of marketing.
- [00:59] The communication value that is gained from doing frequent stand-ups.
- [01:42] Learn about Eric’s Agency Accelerator coaching program.
- [02:10] Why Eric has a daily stand-up for his team working on the ads for this program.
- [02:59] Stand-ups are necessary if you’re doing ads and are trying to scale.
- [03:20] Examples of the issues/items to address in daily stand-ups.
- [04:02] The most important metric to keep an eye on is the click-through rate.
- [04:22] Find a solution for metrics that have underperformed for three days in a row.
- [04:38] The importance of having alignment and sharing data across the organization.
- [05:26] That’s it for today!
- [05:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...