In episode #1437, we discuss how to do a daily marketing stand-up and the benefits of doing so when it comes to ads and scaling your business. These short meetings are invaluable for getting team members on the same page and ensuring that data is shared across your organization. Tune in to hear what kind of issues are typically addressed during one of these meetings.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do A Daily Marketing Stand-Up.
- [00:35] What we mean with the term “stand-up” in the context of marketing.
- [00:59] The communication value that is gained from doing frequent stand-ups.
- [01:42] Learn about Eric’s Agency Accelerator coaching program.
- [02:10] Why Eric has a daily stand-up for his team working on the ads for this program.
- [02:59] Stand-ups are necessary if you’re doing ads and are trying to scale.
- [03:20] Examples of the issues/items to address in daily stand-ups.
- [04:02] The most important metric to keep an eye on is the click-through rate.
- [04:22] Find a solution for metrics that have underperformed for three days in a row.
- [04:38] The importance of having alignment and sharing data across the organization.
- [05:26] That’s it for today!
- [05:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...