In episode #1216, we talk about how to do a survey in order to better serve your audience! We use the example of our recent Growth Accelerator event and the survey we did after the fact to gauge what the audience liked the most and their thoughts for improvement. Tune in to hear how you can use a survey to get closer to your people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do an Audience Survey.
- [00:31] Experiences at our recent Growth Accelerator event.
- [01:24] Some of the questions we used in our post-event survey.
- [02:45] Why certain people do not connect with certain types of content.
- [03:39] Maximizing what you already have before more growth.
- [04:30] Using open-ended questions and finding the common threads in answers.
- [06:40] Allowing space for people to add their own feedback for your benefit.
- [07:10] That’s it!
- [07:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...