In episode #1216, we talk about how to do a survey in order to better serve your audience! We use the example of our recent Growth Accelerator event and the survey we did after the fact to gauge what the audience liked the most and their thoughts for improvement. Tune in to hear how you can use a survey to get closer to your people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do an Audience Survey.
- [00:31] Experiences at our recent Growth Accelerator event.
- [01:24] Some of the questions we used in our post-event survey.
- [02:45] Why certain people do not connect with certain types of content.
- [03:39] Maximizing what you already have before more growth.
- [04:30] Using open-ended questions and finding the common threads in answers.
- [06:40] Allowing space for people to add their own feedback for your benefit.
- [07:10] That’s it!
- [07:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...