In episode #1216, we talk about how to do a survey in order to better serve your audience! We use the example of our recent Growth Accelerator event and the survey we did after the fact to gauge what the audience liked the most and their thoughts for improvement. Tune in to hear how you can use a survey to get closer to your people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do an Audience Survey.
- [00:31] Experiences at our recent Growth Accelerator event.
- [01:24] Some of the questions we used in our post-event survey.
- [02:45] Why certain people do not connect with certain types of content.
- [03:39] Maximizing what you already have before more growth.
- [04:30] Using open-ended questions and finding the common threads in answers.
- [06:40] Allowing space for people to add their own feedback for your benefit.
- [07:10] That’s it!
- [07:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...