In episode #1216, we talk about how to do a survey in order to better serve your audience! We use the example of our recent Growth Accelerator event and the survey we did after the fact to gauge what the audience liked the most and their thoughts for improvement. Tune in to hear how you can use a survey to get closer to your people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do an Audience Survey.
- [00:31] Experiences at our recent Growth Accelerator event.
- [01:24] Some of the questions we used in our post-event survey.
- [02:45] Why certain people do not connect with certain types of content.
- [03:39] Maximizing what you already have before more growth.
- [04:30] Using open-ended questions and finding the common threads in answers.
- [06:40] Allowing space for people to add their own feedback for your benefit.
- [07:10] That’s it!
- [07:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...