In episode #1216, we talk about how to do a survey in order to better serve your audience! We use the example of our recent Growth Accelerator event and the survey we did after the fact to gauge what the audience liked the most and their thoughts for improvement. Tune in to hear how you can use a survey to get closer to your people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Do an Audience Survey.
- [00:31] Experiences at our recent Growth Accelerator event.
- [01:24] Some of the questions we used in our post-event survey.
- [02:45] Why certain people do not connect with certain types of content.
- [03:39] Maximizing what you already have before more growth.
- [04:30] Using open-ended questions and finding the common threads in answers.
- [06:40] Allowing space for people to add their own feedback for your benefit.
- [07:10] That’s it!
- [07:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...