In Episode #295, Eric and Neil discuss how to do B2B marketing on Instagram. Tune in to know how Instagram can help you close deals and how to use it well for B2B marketing.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Do B2B Marketing on Instagram
- 00:35 – Instagram is continuing to grow
- 00:51 – DMing people on Instagram is one of the options you can do for B2B
- 00:55 – If you want to work with influencers, celebrities, or entrepreneurs, find their profiles and just DM them
- 01:06 – Eric has a friend who just started shooting videos and DMed people that he wanted to make a shoot for and he got deals from it
- 01:21 – If you have an Instagram that shows a good example of your work, it will work out well
- 01:38 – Neil tested different marketing strategies in Instagram and he learned that they don’t work well with B2B directly
- 01:46 – Indirectly, it’s great for brand building and connecting with people
- 02:00 – The problem with B2B is most buyers are desktop buyers
- 02:53 – In marketing, if someone uses your brand or company 7x, they are much more likely to convert
- 03:05 – Being on different channels will help you close different deals
- 03:39 – You can also use page shouts in Instagram for B2B marketing
- 03:50 – You can search for hashtags in your area and reach out to people with a huge following and engagement
- 04:11 – Check if they’re doing paid shouts where they can post about you and link you for an affordable price
- 04:43 – If you have a company, you can get your team in Instagram to post relevant stuff about your company
- 05:10– Marketing School is giving away a free subscription of FunnelDash which helps you track the lifetime ROI of your Facebook campaigns
- 05:30 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 05:33 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:53 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Instagram is HOT—take advantage of the number of people that are using Instagram for your marketing.
- If people see you more, they are more likely to buy from you.
- Find the influencers in your space and reach out to them for paid shoutouts—this is way cheaper than paid ads.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....