In episode #735, Eric and Neil discuss how to do content marketing on a budget. Tune in to hear what steps you can take to save some money.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Do Content Marketing on a Budget
- [00:45] Right now, Eric is cutting his content marketing budget.
- [01:00] They decided to collaborate or work on getting guest posts.
- [01:47] KissMetrics grew by reaching out to other content marketers and offering a platform.
- [02:27] You can get people to write for free if you offer publicity and other opportunities for exposure.
- [03:15] There are a lot of writers out there writing well-researched long-form content.
- [03:52] Infogram or Canva are great ways to repurpose content and turn it into infographics.
- [04:35] The content re-usage framework is a great line of thinking and a great way to save money.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...