In episode #735, Eric and Neil discuss how to do content marketing on a budget. Tune in to hear what steps you can take to save some money.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Do Content Marketing on a Budget
- [00:45] Right now, Eric is cutting his content marketing budget.
- [01:00] They decided to collaborate or work on getting guest posts.
- [01:47] KissMetrics grew by reaching out to other content marketers and offering a platform.
- [02:27] You can get people to write for free if you offer publicity and other opportunities for exposure.
- [03:15] There are a lot of writers out there writing well-researched long-form content.
- [03:52] Infogram or Canva are great ways to repurpose content and turn it into infographics.
- [04:35] The content re-usage framework is a great line of thinking and a great way to save money.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...