In episode #611, Eric and Neil discuss how you can improve your SEO without writing more content. Tune in to hear what steps you can take to increase site traffic without having to write new content.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Do SEO Without Writing Content
- [00:35] Use Google Search Console to see which pages have a high impression count, but low click-through rate.
- [01:01] In order to increase traffic to your site, improve your title or meta-description.
- [01:26] Neil’s most popular pages are the ones with a tool, his blog, and his homepage.
- [01:44] Whatever business you’re in, create a tool for it. You don’t have to do this from scratch! You can buy a script for what you need.
- [02:18] Buy other websites via BizBuySell, Flippa, or FE International.
- [02:49] Brian Dean runs Backlinko, has thirty-something blog posts and gets near 200,000 visitors per month.
- [03:05] He gets good traffic by improving his existing content.
- [03:33] You can generate traffic and raise your ranking by improving your website’s design.
- [03:37] Neil was the co-founder of Kiss Metrics and they added a lot of infographics to their site, which increased traffic.
- [04:01] That’s all for today!
- [04:04] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...