In episode #2062, Neil and Eric talk about how to do Web3 marketing the right way. There’s plenty of hype around Web3 right now, but a lot of the marketing around it is filled with jargon and can be inaccessible to the average user. Make sure you do Web3 marketing the right way by using clear, accessible language that makes people want to engage with your content! To learn more, be sure to tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Do Web3 Marketing The Right Way.
- [00:30] Defining the difference between Web2 and Web3.
- [01:09] How to use existing Web2 channels for Web3.
- [01:34] The number one Web3 marketing mistake that companies are making.
- [02:09] How Eric is marketing his NFT project.
- [03:44] Why simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:23] Go to levelingup.com/epic to learn more about our live event happening in Austin, Texas from the 25th to the 27th of April!
- [04:36] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...