In episode #2062, Neil and Eric talk about how to do Web3 marketing the right way. There’s plenty of hype around Web3 right now, but a lot of the marketing around it is filled with jargon and can be inaccessible to the average user. Make sure you do Web3 marketing the right way by using clear, accessible language that makes people want to engage with your content! To learn more, be sure to tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Do Web3 Marketing The Right Way.
- [00:30] Defining the difference between Web2 and Web3.
- [01:09] How to use existing Web2 channels for Web3.
- [01:34] The number one Web3 marketing mistake that companies are making.
- [02:09] How Eric is marketing his NFT project.
- [03:44] Why simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:23] Go to levelingup.com/epic to learn more about our live event happening in Austin, Texas from the 25th to the 27th of April!
- [04:36] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...