In episode #610, Eric and Neil discuss 7 useful hacks that will double your leads. Tune in to hear what you could be doing to increase your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Double Your Leads With These 7 Hacks
- [00:33] Hack 1: Use the most relevant lead magnet.
- [00:38] A lead magnet is an ebook, a checklist, etc.
- [01:07] Hack 2: Remarket visitors to your site.
- [01:15] Show them a landing page with the opposite pitch of your main landing page.
- [01:33] Remarketing is effective, because people come to your site via different pages.
- [01:55] Hack 3: Use a pop-up tool to collect leads.
- [02:02] Great pop-up tools: Hello Bar and Opt-in Monster.
- [02:21] Hack 4: If you are doing B2B, use LinkedIn’s pre-populating forms.
- [02:48] Your conversion rate will go up, because it fills out the form for the potential customer, saving them time and effort.
- [02:52] Hack 5: Use chat bots.
- [03:02] You can use Facebook’s free tool, Intercom, Drift, or Many Chat.
- [03:33] Hack 6: Get people to subscribe or opt-in via push notifications.
- [04:05] Try using Subscribers.
- [04:40] Hack 7: Build tools and give them away for free.
- [05:12] UberSuggest is a great example of this.
- [05:20] That’s all for today!
- [05:22] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...