In episode #610, Eric and Neil discuss 7 useful hacks that will double your leads. Tune in to hear what you could be doing to increase your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Double Your Leads With These 7 Hacks
- [00:33] Hack 1: Use the most relevant lead magnet.
- [00:38] A lead magnet is an ebook, a checklist, etc.
- [01:07] Hack 2: Remarket visitors to your site.
- [01:15] Show them a landing page with the opposite pitch of your main landing page.
- [01:33] Remarketing is effective, because people come to your site via different pages.
- [01:55] Hack 3: Use a pop-up tool to collect leads.
- [02:02] Great pop-up tools: Hello Bar and Opt-in Monster.
- [02:21] Hack 4: If you are doing B2B, use LinkedIn’s pre-populating forms.
- [02:48] Your conversion rate will go up, because it fills out the form for the potential customer, saving them time and effort.
- [02:52] Hack 5: Use chat bots.
- [03:02] You can use Facebook’s free tool, Intercom, Drift, or Many Chat.
- [03:33] Hack 6: Get people to subscribe or opt-in via push notifications.
- [04:05] Try using Subscribers.
- [04:40] Hack 7: Build tools and give them away for free.
- [05:12] UberSuggest is a great example of this.
- [05:20] That’s all for today!
- [05:22] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...