In episode #610, Eric and Neil discuss 7 useful hacks that will double your leads. Tune in to hear what you could be doing to increase your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Double Your Leads With These 7 Hacks
- [00:33] Hack 1: Use the most relevant lead magnet.
- [00:38] A lead magnet is an ebook, a checklist, etc.
- [01:07] Hack 2: Remarket visitors to your site.
- [01:15] Show them a landing page with the opposite pitch of your main landing page.
- [01:33] Remarketing is effective, because people come to your site via different pages.
- [01:55] Hack 3: Use a pop-up tool to collect leads.
- [02:02] Great pop-up tools: Hello Bar and Opt-in Monster.
- [02:21] Hack 4: If you are doing B2B, use LinkedIn’s pre-populating forms.
- [02:48] Your conversion rate will go up, because it fills out the form for the potential customer, saving them time and effort.
- [02:52] Hack 5: Use chat bots.
- [03:02] You can use Facebook’s free tool, Intercom, Drift, or Many Chat.
- [03:33] Hack 6: Get people to subscribe or opt-in via push notifications.
- [04:05] Try using Subscribers.
- [04:40] Hack 7: Build tools and give them away for free.
- [05:12] UberSuggest is a great example of this.
- [05:20] That’s all for today!
- [05:22] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....