In Episode #473, Eric and Neil discuss how to double your sales by spending more per click. In an attempt to save money and reduce one’s cost per click, many businesses lose out on their opportunity for significant growth. Eric and Neil persuade listeners to adjust their mindsets and SPEND on those high ROI keywords which will draw the right traffic and optimize your profitability.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Today’s topic: How to Double Your Sales by Spending More Per Click
- 00:40 – A lot of people spend on irrelevant keywords which causes them to waste money
- 00:56 – If you’re spending on those hot keywords, others are spending on them as well
- 01:10 – Some keywords cost 3x more, but will earn you 6x more—optimize on the profitability
- 01:39 – Some people focus on the traffic and cost vs. revenue and profitability
- 01:50 – Look at RLSA (Remarketing List Search Ads) to make sure you’re not spending more than you should
- 02:12 – You may be spending more, but are gaining more qualified and targeted traffic
- 02:40 – When doing pay per click campaigns, it’s about ROI—if numbers aren’t panning out, focus on high ROI keywords that are specific to your product or service
- 03:16 – If you’re in AdWords, you need to spend more per click in order to drive more sales
- 03:33 – “Scared money don’t make money”—be willing to spend and even lose money when you start out with your marketing
- 04:00 – Don’t optimize per click or on the cost, optimize for revenue and profitability
- 04:09 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial for Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:16 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:25 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Sometimes, you NEED to be willing to spend on the most relevant keywords to increase your profitability.
- Even though a keyword may cost three times more, evaluate your rate of return to make the best decision for your ad spend.
- “Scared money don’t make money”—adjust your expectations when it comes to spending on marketing in order to earn BIG.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...