In episode #2027, Neil and Eric unpack their methods for how to drastically improve customer retention. If you’re struggling with customer retention then there are several things that could be causing it, from your positioning to your customer service. Tune in to find out how to identify what is causing more churn than you’d like and how to turn things around!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Drastically Improve Customer Retention.
- [00:30] A summary of our definition for customer retention.
- [01:11] The recommended metrics for customer retention in B2B and SaaS businesses.
- [01:36] Seven Powers, the concept of switching costs, and how they help retention.
- [02:27] How communicating with customers and finding out about their needs can improve retention.
- [03:02] How to use LinkedIn to improve customer retention through your hires.
- [03:20] Why you need to do continual customer development to ensure retention.
- [04:18] Why product customer fit and positioning are essential for retention.
- [06:16] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [06:26] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- 7 Powers: The Foundations of Business Strategy
- Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...