In episode #1758, we talk about how to drill down your Unique Selling Proposition or USP. One of the most important sides of growing a successful business is getting to know your customer and correctly positioning yourself to fit that niche. Tune in to hear our top tips for getting this process right in today’s show.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Drill Down Your Unique Selling Proposition.
- [00:28] What a USP is and how it helps you differentiate yourself.
- [00:51] Examples of how companies drilled down on their positioning.
- [02:11] Figuring out your USP by talking to customers.
- [02:44] How to do customer development without asking leading questions.
- [03:51] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...