In episode #1758, we talk about how to drill down your Unique Selling Proposition or USP. One of the most important sides of growing a successful business is getting to know your customer and correctly positioning yourself to fit that niche. Tune in to hear our top tips for getting this process right in today’s show.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Drill Down Your Unique Selling Proposition.
- [00:28] What a USP is and how it helps you differentiate yourself.
- [00:51] Examples of how companies drilled down on their positioning.
- [02:11] Figuring out your USP by talking to customers.
- [02:44] How to do customer development without asking leading questions.
- [03:51] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...