In episode #1758, we talk about how to drill down your Unique Selling Proposition or USP. One of the most important sides of growing a successful business is getting to know your customer and correctly positioning yourself to fit that niche. Tune in to hear our top tips for getting this process right in today’s show.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Drill Down Your Unique Selling Proposition.
- [00:28] What a USP is and how it helps you differentiate yourself.
- [00:51] Examples of how companies drilled down on their positioning.
- [02:11] Figuring out your USP by talking to customers.
- [02:44] How to do customer development without asking leading questions.
- [03:51] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...