In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum customers and sales! Tune in to hear about using video, on-boarding and pricing to up your game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Drive More Paid Sign-ups in Your Funnel.
- [00:33] Explaining the role of a funnel in sales.
- [01:11] Driving traffic to your homepage through your blog and a re-marketing pixel.
- [01:43] Simplifying on-boarding and focussing on the customer experience.
- [03:22] Using a re-marketing video with emotion and logic to capture customers.
- [04:44] Introductory pricing and creative ways to open the door for users.
- [05:58] That is it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...