In episode #1278, we discuss the top tips for getting more sales from your Instagram following. Going live is the fastest way to generate sales because the engagement level is high and you gain credibility in the eyes of your audience. Tune in to hear how you can apply the concept of guest posting to optimize your Instagram sales!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Drive More Sales from Instagram.
- [00:30] What Instagram is good for as a social media platform.
- [00:56] Why the blue checkmark on Instagram is not all that.
- [01:36] Why going live is the best way to drive more sales from Instagram.
- [02:22] Engage first before pitching your product or service.
- [02:43] How to apply the guest post concept to Instagram.
- [03:46] Get more views by ensuring that videos are long enough to fit on IGTV.
- [04:55] How to leverage a tool like Taplink to draw the audience to a specific page.
- [06:03] Check out Influence.co to find relevant micro-influencers you can partner with.
- [07:48] That’s it for today!
- [07:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...