In Episode #453, Eric and Neil discuss how to drive more sales using Google Shopping. Tune in to learn how you can successfully use Google Shopping, why it’s an excellent platform to show off your products, and why free shipping is guaranteed to boost your conversions.
Time Stamped Show Notes:Podcast_Episode_453
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Drive More Sales Using Google Shopping
- 00:33 – Google Shopping populates search results with product images when you’re searching for a product
- 01:00 – You need to have the right product feed that’s hooked in to start showing your product
- 01:08 – Have unique SKUs and more reviews
- 01:34 – You need technical help to start Google Shopping
- 01:52 – Make sure you’re bidding competitively
- 02:10 – Have the right user experience to convert sales
- 02:24 – Make sure your site is optimized for mobile
- 02:36 – Offer free shipping as it boost conversions more than anything else
- 02:57 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:06 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Shopping is a great platform that will show your products.
- Work at acquiring more reviews as this helps people trust your product and feel good about buying it.
- Offering free shipping is an excellent way to draw your potential customers.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...