In episode #732, Eric and Neil explain how to educate leads. Tune in to hear how you can grow your customer base through education.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Educate Leads That Aren’t Ready to Become Customers
- [00:45] There is a time to be aggressive and a time to go easy.
- [01:20] In everything they do, Eric and Neil try to educate people who aren’t ready to buy.
- [01:46] You put in all this work during year one, by year three you start to see results.
- [02:08] It takes time to manifest results.
- [02:20] Neil looks for what makes his ideal customer.
- [02:40] He will create content that helps companies grow, because they can become customers once they have achieved greater success.
- [03:40] The rule of seven is key. Make sure your name keeps getting out there.
- [04:13] Make sure you are surveying customers to make sure you know what they are looking for.
- [04:40] Always drop the name of your company and contact info in everything you do.
- [05:05] TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU are important concepts.
- [05:30] Use lead scoring, as it will tell you whether someone is top of funnel.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...