In episode #937, we discuss how to effectively collect more emails in 2019. Tune in to hear our tips and tricks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Effectively Collect More Emails In 2019
- [00:38] There’s a ton of pop-up email software out there.
- [01:05] The benefit is that they optimize and convert for you.
- [01:26] Exit Intelligence will design your pop-ups, manage your account, and make sure you hit your desired conversion rate.
- [01:35] It costs about $3000 for the service.
- [02:10] Pop-ups don’t work as well as they used to.
- [02:25] Quizzes are a great device to get more emails.
- [02:40] Eric and Neil aren’t sure what the best method is anymore.
- [03:00] Eric is going to stick to creating free tools.
- [03:15] You don’t have to build a tool, just find what works for you.
- [03:28] You can buy tools or scripts instead of making them.
- [04:15] Live events/streams are a great gimmick for getting more email addresses..
- [04:45] 1K Projects is a great resource.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Don’t forget to continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...