In episode #937, we discuss how to effectively collect more emails in 2019. Tune in to hear our tips and tricks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Effectively Collect More Emails In 2019
- [00:38] There’s a ton of pop-up email software out there.
- [01:05] The benefit is that they optimize and convert for you.
- [01:26] Exit Intelligence will design your pop-ups, manage your account, and make sure you hit your desired conversion rate.
- [01:35] It costs about $3000 for the service.
- [02:10] Pop-ups don’t work as well as they used to.
- [02:25] Quizzes are a great device to get more emails.
- [02:40] Eric and Neil aren’t sure what the best method is anymore.
- [03:00] Eric is going to stick to creating free tools.
- [03:15] You don’t have to build a tool, just find what works for you.
- [03:28] You can buy tools or scripts instead of making them.
- [04:15] Live events/streams are a great gimmick for getting more email addresses..
- [04:45] 1K Projects is a great resource.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Don’t forget to continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...