In episode #937, we discuss how to effectively collect more emails in 2019. Tune in to hear our tips and tricks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Effectively Collect More Emails In 2019
- [00:38] There’s a ton of pop-up email software out there.
- [01:05] The benefit is that they optimize and convert for you.
- [01:26] Exit Intelligence will design your pop-ups, manage your account, and make sure you hit your desired conversion rate.
- [01:35] It costs about $3000 for the service.
- [02:10] Pop-ups don’t work as well as they used to.
- [02:25] Quizzes are a great device to get more emails.
- [02:40] Eric and Neil aren’t sure what the best method is anymore.
- [03:00] Eric is going to stick to creating free tools.
- [03:15] You don’t have to build a tool, just find what works for you.
- [03:28] You can buy tools or scripts instead of making them.
- [04:15] Live events/streams are a great gimmick for getting more email addresses..
- [04:45] 1K Projects is a great resource.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Don’t forget to continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...