In Episode #32 Eric and Neil describe influencer marketing and teach you the most effective way to use it for your product. If you thought influencer marketing wasn’t for your new company, think again. It’s a lot easier than it may seem.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – What is influencer marketing?
- 00:35 – The Beats by Dre example
- 00:57 – Famous and popular people using products to attract more customers
- 01:30 – How can you leverage influencer marketing?
- 01:45 – Paying models per post.
- 02:10 – The numbers can be very lucrative for your company.
- 03:00 – One key thing: How loyal is someone’s following?
- 03:50 – Don’t pick the influencers with the biggest following. Look at their followers’ engagement.
- 04:25 – Buying ads in bulk packages
- 04:50 – You don’t have to reach out to these influencers on their own. Use Famebit.com.
- 05:50 – Make sure your influencer is the right fit for your product.
- 06:25 – Sporadic posts don’t have a big impact.
- 06:40 – A consistent weekly post will have a bigger impact.
- 07:20 – Using a specific coupon with influencer marketing
- 07:40 – You can track that ad’s success.
- 08:00 – See you tomorrow!
3 Key Points:
- You can leverage influencer marketing to bring in a lot of revenue.
- Look at someone’s follower loyalty—not the number of followers.
- Consistent posts will have a bigger impact.
- Famebit.com – A great place to start when you are first getting into influencer marketing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...