In episode #2149, Neil and Eric talk about how to execute during a recession. The best way to continue executing during a recession is to keep up with doing what works while ensuring that you are much more cautious with your costs. You can still continue to hire and run tests during this time, you’ll just need to be more selective in what you choose to pursue. Tune in to learn about the best methods for executing during a recession, why cash flow is everything, and how to handle risk!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Execute During A Recession.
- [00:24] How to be more cautious with your costs.
- [00:40] Advice on how to keep running experiments during a recession.
- [01:17] Examples of successful companies that were built during a recession.
- [01:41] How to determine your runway and how to act accordingly.
- [02:01] An overview of the limits of cutting costs.
- [02:20] The importance of cash flow and how you can monitor yours.
- [03:26] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:29] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Startup Runway
- Cashflow Story
- Cashflow Story webinar with Alan Miltz
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...