In episode #832, we discuss how you can expand your SEO campaign. Tune in to hear how you can target international markets.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Expand Your SEO Campaign Globally
- [00:46] Neil is now targeting various countries throughout the world via his website.
- [01:15] Neil once travelled to an event in Brazil and it convinced him to target that market.
- [02:08] He went after Brazil first because he bonded with the audience from the event.
- [02:25] The second time Nail expanded to another international market, he realized you need people native to that locality.
- [02:56] You can’t just hire translators, you need people on the ground.
- [03:30] Neil gets 100,000 visitors per month from Germany.
- [03:43] Brazil brings in over 230,000 visitors.
- [04:00] When you translate your content, it will take a year to get off the ground in those markets.
- [04:05] Don’t translate all of your content, make sure you curate it for each market.
- [05:19] That’s all for today!
- [05:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...