In episode #832, we discuss how you can expand your SEO campaign. Tune in to hear how you can target international markets.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Expand Your SEO Campaign Globally
- [00:46] Neil is now targeting various countries throughout the world via his website.
- [01:15] Neil once travelled to an event in Brazil and it convinced him to target that market.
- [02:08] He went after Brazil first because he bonded with the audience from the event.
- [02:25] The second time Nail expanded to another international market, he realized you need people native to that locality.
- [02:56] You can’t just hire translators, you need people on the ground.
- [03:30] Neil gets 100,000 visitors per month from Germany.
- [03:43] Brazil brings in over 230,000 visitors.
- [04:00] When you translate your content, it will take a year to get off the ground in those markets.
- [04:05] Don’t translate all of your content, make sure you curate it for each market.
- [05:19] That’s all for today!
- [05:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...