In episode #1018, we discuss how you can deal with any type of negative press. Tune in to hear how you can fight negative press.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Fight Negative Press
- [00:35] Negative press could be bad Google search results.
- [01:05] Neil has had a really bad write up about his company.
- [01:30] Overall, Neil feels he has done right by people and always refunds people’s money when they are unhappy.
- [02:05] Do reputation management through SEO link building.
- [02:50] Neil ignores all the bad press and feels it is all made up.
- [03:45] Neil also had bad article written about him in Wired magazine.
- [04:38] He also settled a class action lawsuit and lost a lot of customers because of the bad press.
- [05:00] If it hadn’t been for the bad press, Neil would have sold his company.
- [05:50] The current person writing bad posts about Neil is clearly fabricating elements of his story and posted anonymously.
- [06:08] That’s it for today!
- [06:15] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1024, we discuss how brands capitalized on a Marvel blockbuster. Tune in to hear how they did it....
In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully....
In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!...