In Episode #31 Eric and Neil teach you how to find a great consultant. They’ll discuss different sites and sources to find contracted workers and how you can find people with high-quality work for a low price.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can find a great consultant.
- 00:40 – Where can you find them?
- 01:03 – You need a great process.
- 01:45 – Go to Upwork.com.
- 02:00 – Look for people related to the task you need done, and look over their reviews and portfolio.
- 02:25 – Be specific with what you need done.
- 02:45 – You will find people who are creative and are a good fit.
- 03:15 – Find out quickly who’s qualified.
- 03:30 – One of Eric and Neil’s main developers is a contracted worker.
- 04:36 – Another contracted worker from Growth Everywhere
- 05:05 – Use LinkedIn and search for people that work at your competition.
- 06:00 – Little to no risk.
- 06:24 – Force Hiring, from The Sale Acceleration Formula
- 07:40 – Reach out to people on LinkedIn.
- 08:10 – Don’t hire people from major cities.
- 09:15 – Get work done for a lot cheaper.
- 09:30 – Subscribe to our podcast learn more!
3 Key Points:
- Use hiring sites to find qualified workers.
- Create a process that will help you identify a good fit.
- Hire people in small cities, where the cost of living is lower.
- ProBlogger, AngelList, Hired.com, Crew.co, Upwork.com, Growth Everywhere, and LinkedIn – Reliable sites that will help you find great workers
- The Sale Acceleration Formula – A sales book that teaches about Force Hiring
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...