In Episode #31 Eric and Neil teach you how to find a great consultant. They’ll discuss different sites and sources to find contracted workers and how you can find people with high-quality work for a low price.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can find a great consultant.
- 00:40 – Where can you find them?
- 00:54 – ProBlogger, AngelList, Hired.com, Crew.co
- 01:03 – You need a great process.
- 01:45 – Go to Upwork.com.
- 02:00 – Look for people related to the task you need done, and look over their reviews and portfolio.
- 02:25 – Be specific with what you need done.
- 02:45 – You will find people who are creative and are a good fit.
- 03:15 – Find out quickly who’s qualified.
- 03:30 – One of Eric and Neil’s main developers is a contracted worker.
- 04:36 – Another contracted worker from Growth Everywhere
- 05:05 – Use LinkedIn and search for people that work at your competition.
- 06:00 – Little to no risk.
- 06:24 – Force Hiring, from The Sale Acceleration Formula
- 07:40 – Reach out to people on LinkedIn.
- 08:10 – Don’t hire people from major cities.
- 09:15 – Get work done for a lot cheaper.
- 09:30 – Subscribe to our podcast learn more!
3 Key Points:
- Use hiring sites to find qualified workers.
- Create a process that will help you identify a good fit.
- Hire people in small cities, where the cost of living is lower.
- ProBlogger, AngelList, Hired.com, Crew.co, Upwork.com, Growth Everywhere, and LinkedIn – Reliable sites that will help you find great workers
- The Sale Acceleration Formula – A sales book that teaches about Force Hiring
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...