In episode #2307, we share some of our strategies for finding amazing content topic ideas. We break down how to optimize simple tools like vidIQ, Quora, Google, and your own website analytics. Tune in to discover how best to stay current!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to find amazing content topic ideas.
- [00:25] How to use vidIQ’s daily ideas feature.
- [00:55] Quora as an idea-finding strategy.
- [02:15] How to get ideas using the simple google search strategy.
- [02:40] How to use your website analytics to generate ideas.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:27] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources on today’s topic!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- vidIQ: https://vidiq.com/
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...