In episode #2307, we share some of our strategies for finding amazing content topic ideas. We break down how to optimize simple tools like vidIQ, Quora, Google, and your own website analytics. Tune in to discover how best to stay current!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to find amazing content topic ideas.
- [00:25] How to use vidIQ’s daily ideas feature.
- [00:55] Quora as an idea-finding strategy.
- [02:15] How to get ideas using the simple google search strategy.
- [02:40] How to use your website analytics to generate ideas.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:27] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources on today’s topic!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- vidIQ: https://vidiq.com/
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...