How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn
In episode #1721, we teach you how to find great employees on LinkedIn. Truly great staff are hard to come by but by using the right strategies, you will be able to nab them! Tune in and hear how to practice referral recruiting, poach great employees from competition, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn.
- [00:32] Using referral recruiting and how to do this.
- [01:00] Giving team members a bonus for referring their friends.
- [01:26] Poaching staff from your competitors.
- [02:40] Finding great leads on Clubhouse.
- [03:17] Keeping in touch with great people who aren’t ready.
- [03:53] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...