How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn
In episode #1721, we teach you how to find great employees on LinkedIn. Truly great staff are hard to come by but by using the right strategies, you will be able to nab them! Tune in and hear how to practice referral recruiting, poach great employees from competition, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn.
- [00:32] Using referral recruiting and how to do this.
- [01:00] Giving team members a bonus for referring their friends.
- [01:26] Poaching staff from your competitors.
- [02:40] Finding great leads on Clubhouse.
- [03:17] Keeping in touch with great people who aren’t ready.
- [03:53] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...