How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn
In episode #1721, we teach you how to find great employees on LinkedIn. Truly great staff are hard to come by but by using the right strategies, you will be able to nab them! Tune in and hear how to practice referral recruiting, poach great employees from competition, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn.
- [00:32] Using referral recruiting and how to do this.
- [01:00] Giving team members a bonus for referring their friends.
- [01:26] Poaching staff from your competitors.
- [02:40] Finding great leads on Clubhouse.
- [03:17] Keeping in touch with great people who aren’t ready.
- [03:53] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...