How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn
In episode #1721, we teach you how to find great employees on LinkedIn. Truly great staff are hard to come by but by using the right strategies, you will be able to nab them! Tune in and hear how to practice referral recruiting, poach great employees from competition, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Employees on LinkedIn.
- [00:32] Using referral recruiting and how to do this.
- [01:00] Giving team members a bonus for referring their friends.
- [01:26] Poaching staff from your competitors.
- [02:40] Finding great leads on Clubhouse.
- [03:17] Keeping in touch with great people who aren’t ready.
- [03:53] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...