In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how do you go about finding good marketers and connecting with them in this strange new world? Tune in to hear about a few ways we have found to be useful for attracting great talent to your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Marketers During Hard Times.
- [00:33] The difficult context many business find themselves in right now.
- [00:54] The tech perspective and finding companies that have been laying off staff.
- [01:47] Starting conversations with people at the right companies.
- [02:05] Browsing forums and blogs for engaged employees for problem-solvers.
- [03:06] The relationship between great writing and marketing – looking for strong writers.
- [03:45] Approaches that do not work so well in this regard!
- [04:02] That is it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...