In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how do you go about finding good marketers and connecting with them in this strange new world? Tune in to hear about a few ways we have found to be useful for attracting great talent to your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Marketers During Hard Times.
- [00:33] The difficult context many business find themselves in right now.
- [00:54] The tech perspective and finding companies that have been laying off staff.
- [01:47] Starting conversations with people at the right companies.
- [02:05] Browsing forums and blogs for engaged employees for problem-solvers.
- [03:06] The relationship between great writing and marketing – looking for strong writers.
- [03:45] Approaches that do not work so well in this regard!
- [04:02] That is it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...