In episode #1057, we discuss how to find ad examples. Tune in to hear why you should refer to ad examples and where to find them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Incredible Ad Examples
- [00:40] Advertising is expensive and competitive.
- [00:55] When you learn from other’s examples, you can see what works and how.
- [01:20] Facebook has a new ad library that will show you regular ads run by companies, political campaigns, etc.
- [02:25] Look at the landing pages, as well.
- [02:45] Land-Book is a great place to find landing page examples.
- [02:58] AdBeat is another great resource.
- [03:43] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...