In episode #1057, we discuss how to find ad examples. Tune in to hear why you should refer to ad examples and where to find them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Incredible Ad Examples
- [00:40] Advertising is expensive and competitive.
- [00:55] When you learn from other’s examples, you can see what works and how.
- [01:20] Facebook has a new ad library that will show you regular ads run by companies, political campaigns, etc.
- [02:25] Look at the landing pages, as well.
- [02:45] Land-Book is a great place to find landing page examples.
- [02:58] AdBeat is another great resource.
- [03:43] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...