In episode #1057, we discuss how to find ad examples. Tune in to hear why you should refer to ad examples and where to find them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Incredible Ad Examples
- [00:40] Advertising is expensive and competitive.
- [00:55] When you learn from other’s examples, you can see what works and how.
- [01:20] Facebook has a new ad library that will show you regular ads run by companies, political campaigns, etc.
- [02:25] Look at the landing pages, as well.
- [02:45] Land-Book is a great place to find landing page examples.
- [02:58] AdBeat is another great resource.
- [03:43] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...