In episode #1533, Neil and Eric provide some intel on how to find lower-cost engineers. They talk about what lower-cost means to them and why you shouldn’t compromise on quality. We also hear their experiences of some of the well and lesser-known talent marketplaces. To learn more about how to find great developers for pennies on the dollar, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Find Lower Cost Engineers.
- [00:34] What Neil and Eric mean by ‘lower-cost engineers.’
- [00:58] Eric’s experience with Support Shepard, a platform with a strong vetting process.
- [01:44] How using Net Solutions has worked for Neil and Eric over the years.
- [02:05] Net Solutions versus Support Shepard: When to use each platform.
- [02:18] Some other talent marketplaces, including Upwork and Toptal.
- [02:59] The story of how Eric found one of his best WordPress developers.
- [03:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...