In episode #1533, Neil and Eric provide some intel on how to find lower-cost engineers. They talk about what lower-cost means to them and why you shouldn’t compromise on quality. We also hear their experiences of some of the well and lesser-known talent marketplaces. To learn more about how to find great developers for pennies on the dollar, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Find Lower Cost Engineers.
- [00:34] What Neil and Eric mean by ‘lower-cost engineers.’
- [00:58] Eric’s experience with Support Shepard, a platform with a strong vetting process.
- [01:44] How using Net Solutions has worked for Neil and Eric over the years.
- [02:05] Net Solutions versus Support Shepard: When to use each platform.
- [02:18] Some other talent marketplaces, including Upwork and Toptal.
- [02:59] The story of how Eric found one of his best WordPress developers.
- [03:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Connect With Top Influencers...
7 Marketing Trends We're Excited About for 2021...