In episode #1533, Neil and Eric provide some intel on how to find lower-cost engineers. They talk about what lower-cost means to them and why you shouldn’t compromise on quality. We also hear their experiences of some of the well and lesser-known talent marketplaces. To learn more about how to find great developers for pennies on the dollar, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Find Lower Cost Engineers.
- [00:34] What Neil and Eric mean by ‘lower-cost engineers.’
- [00:58] Eric’s experience with Support Shepard, a platform with a strong vetting process.
- [01:44] How using Net Solutions has worked for Neil and Eric over the years.
- [02:05] Net Solutions versus Support Shepard: When to use each platform.
- [02:18] Some other talent marketplaces, including Upwork and Toptal.
- [02:59] The story of how Eric found one of his best WordPress developers.
- [03:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...