In Episode #464, Eric and Neil discuss how to find new growth opportunities. Tune in to learn the websites you can visit that will help take you to that next level in your copy, landing page, and marketing strategies. You’ll also find out why it’s good to know what your competitors are up to.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Find New Growth Opportunities
- 00:33 – If you’re following marketing, you’re continuing to learn
- 00:40 – Quora ads and LinkedIn ads are still considered semi-new in marketing
- 01:00 – Marketing School makes Eric and Neil stay relevant because they’re accountable to their audience
- 01:13 – Learn and read around the space
- 01:25 – Assess your competitors using Ahrefs, SEMrush and BuiltWith
- 01:42 – Don’t use ad blockers so you can see your competitors’ ads
- 01:58 – Land-book is great place for landing page inspiration
- 02:07 – Go to Swiped.co for feedback regarding copy
- 02:15 – Facebook Groups like Badass Marketers and Founders is an engaging one
- 02:31 – com and Inbound.com will help you find new opportunities
- 02:45 – Go to conferences and events as well
- 02:58 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:09 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:15 v – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Learning should be constant—be willing to adapt to the ever changing technology today.
- Find growth opportunities by attending conferences and events and grow your network.
- Find out what works for your competitors so you can stay ahead.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...