In Episode #464, Eric and Neil discuss how to find new growth opportunities. Tune in to learn the websites you can visit that will help take you to that next level in your copy, landing page, and marketing strategies. You’ll also find out why it’s good to know what your competitors are up to.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Find New Growth Opportunities
- 00:33 – If you’re following marketing, you’re continuing to learn
- 00:40 – Quora ads and LinkedIn ads are still considered semi-new in marketing
- 01:00 – Marketing School makes Eric and Neil stay relevant because they’re accountable to their audience
- 01:13 – Learn and read around the space
- 01:25 – Assess your competitors using Ahrefs, SEMrush and BuiltWith
- 01:42 – Don’t use ad blockers so you can see your competitors’ ads
- 01:58 – Land-book is great place for landing page inspiration
- 02:07 – Go to Swiped.co for feedback regarding copy
- 02:15 – Facebook Groups like Badass Marketers and Founders is an engaging one
- 02:31 – com and Inbound.com will help you find new opportunities
- 02:45 – Go to conferences and events as well
- 02:58 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:09 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:15 v – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Learning should be constant—be willing to adapt to the ever changing technology today.
- Find growth opportunities by attending conferences and events and grow your network.
- Find out what works for your competitors so you can stay ahead.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...