In episode #1864, Neil and Eric talk about finding the one piece of content that will change the game. There is no silver bullet when it comes to this; you have to find what works for you. Be sure to tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find The One Piece of Content That Will Change Your Marketing.
- [00:29] There are certain types of content that drive traffic more than others.
- [01:07] If create a lot of content, you will see what produces leads and what doesn’t,
- [01:37] An example from Neil’s business where one webinar produced leads and another produced none.
- [02:35] Pieces that drive traffic don’t always convert, so track it.
- [03:15] You have to produce tons of content to figure out what works.
- [03:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...