In episode #1927, we talk about the value of having a marketing focus and how to find out what it is. There are many channels available to us as marketers and, while the multichannel approach works best, it does not make much sense to adopt it when you are first starting. That is why you should drill down on the channel that works best before branching out. Tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Find Your Marketing Focus.
- [00:49] Using the spaghetti approach: experiment and pick what sticks.
- [01:36] You don’t have the resources to try all the channels at first.
- [02:32] The danger of diluting your efforts by trying too much at once.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:02] Check out marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...