In episode #1927, we talk about the value of having a marketing focus and how to find out what it is. There are many channels available to us as marketers and, while the multichannel approach works best, it does not make much sense to adopt it when you are first starting. That is why you should drill down on the channel that works best before branching out. Tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Find Your Marketing Focus.
- [00:49] Using the spaghetti approach: experiment and pick what sticks.
- [01:36] You don’t have the resources to try all the channels at first.
- [02:32] The danger of diluting your efforts by trying too much at once.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:02] Check out marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...