In episode #1927, we talk about the value of having a marketing focus and how to find out what it is. There are many channels available to us as marketers and, while the multichannel approach works best, it does not make much sense to adopt it when you are first starting. That is why you should drill down on the channel that works best before branching out. Tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Find Your Marketing Focus.
- [00:49] Using the spaghetti approach: experiment and pick what sticks.
- [01:36] You don’t have the resources to try all the channels at first.
- [02:32] The danger of diluting your efforts by trying too much at once.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:02] Check out marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...