In episode #918, we discuss how to find your passion. Tune in to hear how we found ours and you can too!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Your Passion
- [00:38] As a kid, Neil thought he wanted to be a Doctor.
- [00:54] At first, he just wanted to make money, but that wasn’t a good way to find his passion.
- [01:25] What you’re naturally good at, tends to be what you are passionate about.
- [01:40] It makes it feel less like work, when you enjoy what you do.
- [02:15] When Eric was 9, he stole his mom’s credit card and signed up for MSN.
- [02:35] He then learned HTML and built his own site.
- [02:45] Once big games started coming out, he began to play them and was really good at them.
- [03:00] He thought he could be a professional gamer, but that wasn’t a career then.
- [03:15] He almost flunked out of college, but eventually found something that interested him.
- [03:57] That’s all for today!
- [04:17] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....