In episode #918, we discuss how to find your passion. Tune in to hear how we found ours and you can too!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Your Passion
- [00:38] As a kid, Neil thought he wanted to be a Doctor.
- [00:54] At first, he just wanted to make money, but that wasn’t a good way to find his passion.
- [01:25] What you’re naturally good at, tends to be what you are passionate about.
- [01:40] It makes it feel less like work, when you enjoy what you do.
- [02:15] When Eric was 9, he stole his mom’s credit card and signed up for MSN.
- [02:35] He then learned HTML and built his own site.
- [02:45] Once big games started coming out, he began to play them and was really good at them.
- [03:00] He thought he could be a professional gamer, but that wasn’t a career then.
- [03:15] He almost flunked out of college, but eventually found something that interested him.
- [03:57] That’s all for today!
- [04:17] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...