In episode #918, we discuss how to find your passion. Tune in to hear how we found ours and you can too!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Your Passion
- [00:38] As a kid, Neil thought he wanted to be a Doctor.
- [00:54] At first, he just wanted to make money, but that wasn’t a good way to find his passion.
- [01:25] What you’re naturally good at, tends to be what you are passionate about.
- [01:40] It makes it feel less like work, when you enjoy what you do.
- [02:15] When Eric was 9, he stole his mom’s credit card and signed up for MSN.
- [02:35] He then learned HTML and built his own site.
- [02:45] Once big games started coming out, he began to play them and was really good at them.
- [03:00] He thought he could be a professional gamer, but that wasn’t a career then.
- [03:15] He almost flunked out of college, but eventually found something that interested him.
- [03:57] That’s all for today!
- [04:17] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...