In episode #1857, Neil and Eric talk about how to gather customer insights. While numbers are important, hearing from the customers themselves is equally important, so get talking to them when you can! Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Gather Customer Insights.
- [00:27] Numbers only tell you half the story; customer insight stories are the other half!
- [01:05] What a non-buyer survey is and how this helps with understanding customers.
- [02:41] Some top survey tools that Neil and Eric both use.
- [03:00] Examples of companies with great customer development.
- [04:01] Talk to people and make sure you talk to enough of them.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...