In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amazing bang for your buck, these methods are guaranteed to give you useful data. Tune into hear our full list of recommendations.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Gather Priceless Customer Research for Free.
- [00:32] What do we mean when we say customer research?
- [00:51] Easy online searches for content around learnings.
- [01:29] Doubling down on the signals that someone important is giving out.
- [02:29] Sending out surveys to your email list.
- [03:25] Tracking the behavior and engagement of groups of users.
- [04:22] Doing what you can for the cheapest price.
- [04:29] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...
In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so hig...