In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amazing bang for your buck, these methods are guaranteed to give you useful data. Tune into hear our full list of recommendations.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Gather Priceless Customer Research for Free.
- [00:32] What do we mean when we say customer research?
- [00:51] Easy online searches for content around learnings.
- [01:29] Doubling down on the signals that someone important is giving out.
- [02:29] Sending out surveys to your email list.
- [03:25] Tracking the behavior and engagement of groups of users.
- [04:22] Doing what you can for the cheapest price.
- [04:29] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...