In Episode #414, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate audience insights using Facebook. Tune in to learn why Facebook’s data is more accurate than Google Insights and how important Facebook Pixel can be for your website.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate Audience Insights Using Facebook
- 00:35 – Audience insights will show you who’s visiting your website
- 00:38 – Google Analytics isn’t as accurate as Facebook
- 01:20 – There are tons of tutorials available on the web for how to start with Facebook Pixel
- 01:32 – Load up your audience
- 01:43 – It’s better if you have a business manager account
- 02:08 – With a custom audience, you can see people’s behaviour
- 02:34 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:46 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook’s data is accurate because of the number of the databases they have.
- Facebook Pixel can be plugged in to your website for free and it’ll show you your customers’ behavior.
- You can also customize your audience depending on your target market.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...