In Episode #414, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate audience insights using Facebook. Tune in to learn why Facebook’s data is more accurate than Google Insights and how important Facebook Pixel can be for your website.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate Audience Insights Using Facebook
- 00:35 – Audience insights will show you who’s visiting your website
- 00:38 – Google Analytics isn’t as accurate as Facebook
- 01:20 – There are tons of tutorials available on the web for how to start with Facebook Pixel
- 01:32 – Load up your audience
- 01:43 – It’s better if you have a business manager account
- 02:08 – With a custom audience, you can see people’s behaviour
- 02:34 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:46 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook’s data is accurate because of the number of the databases they have.
- Facebook Pixel can be plugged in to your website for free and it’ll show you your customers’ behavior.
- You can also customize your audience depending on your target market.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...