In Episode #224, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate consulting leads from your website. How do you attract these leads? What needs to change with your website, today, in order to increase those potential clients? From live chat to webinars, tune in to find out Eric and Neil’s proven strategies that keep the door open for those leads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate Consulting Leads From Your Website
- 00:32 – First is to add live chat on your website and have someone manning it
- 00:35 – Use Intercom
- 01:06 – Don’t just have long form fields, break it into steps
- 01:40 – Make sure you are segmenting people
- 02:23 – Use marketing automation and leverage your different nurture sequences
- 02:43 – Be creative in the way you collect leads
- 03:47 – Make sure you set up an experimentation framework
- 05:03 – Insert calls-to-action
- 05:10 – You can get more leads this way
- 05:51 – Do webinars
- 05:56 – Neil’s webinars work
- 06:45 – Phone calls work, too
- 07:00 – CallRail tracks where the calls are coming from and record them
- 07:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Continue to be creative in the way you collect leads.
- Run an A/B test and implement a growth experiment framework.
- Call-to-actions can sometimes be aggressive, but don’t discount the fact that it still works.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...