In episode #1529, we talk about how to generate content ideas for long-form articles! Blogging is not dead, so do not ignore this potential traffic, it is still a great way to help users and build your business. Tune in to hear about the best ways to come up with ideas, from brainstorming to stealing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Generate Content Ideas for Long-Form Articles.
- [00:31] Why are long-form articles worth your time and energy?
- [01:02] Finding the topics that are hot right now to write about.
- [01:39] The process of discovering what your competitors are doing and stealing their traffic.
- [02:40] Brainstorming with your team for new ideas and content creation.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...