In episode #1529, we talk about how to generate content ideas for long-form articles! Blogging is not dead, so do not ignore this potential traffic, it is still a great way to help users and build your business. Tune in to hear about the best ways to come up with ideas, from brainstorming to stealing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Generate Content Ideas for Long-Form Articles.
- [00:31] Why are long-form articles worth your time and energy?
- [01:02] Finding the topics that are hot right now to write about.
- [01:39] The process of discovering what your competitors are doing and stealing their traffic.
- [02:40] Brainstorming with your team for new ideas and content creation.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...