In episode #1529, we talk about how to generate content ideas for long-form articles! Blogging is not dead, so do not ignore this potential traffic, it is still a great way to help users and build your business. Tune in to hear about the best ways to come up with ideas, from brainstorming to stealing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Generate Content Ideas for Long-Form Articles.
- [00:31] Why are long-form articles worth your time and energy?
- [01:02] Finding the topics that are hot right now to write about.
- [01:39] The process of discovering what your competitors are doing and stealing their traffic.
- [02:40] Brainstorming with your team for new ideas and content creation.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...