In episode #731, Eric and Neil discuss how you can generate traffic on a budget. Tune in to hear what makes traffic “high quality” and how you can generate it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Generate High Quality Traffic on a Budget
- [00:50] How do you define high quality traffic when starting off?
- [01:10] Look at how well the traffic converts in terms of collecting email sign-ups.
- [01:31] When you have traffic that converts, you know it’s the right traffic.
- [02:45] Outreach through guest posting is a great budget-friendly way to grow.
- [03:14] ConvertKit is an email marketing solution.
- [04:05] Use this tool to reach out to potential partners.
- [04:22] Go to people who have your ideal traffic and partner up, cross-promote, bundle.
- [05:30] Do tons of business development and partnerships.
- [05:47] When you’re starting out, say yes to most deals.
- [06:05] That’s all for today!
- [06:08] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...