In Episode #292, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate leads through LinkedIn. Tune in to learn what LinkedIn lead gen ads are and how it compares to Facebook lead gen ads. You’ll also learn how Neil boosted his website traffic to a thousand plus visitors a day through LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate Leads Through LinkedIn
- 00:33 – The LinkedIn lead gen ads are similar to the Facebook lead ads
- 00:43 – It makes things a lot easier and faster
- 00:48 – It works well for Eric and they’ll probably scale it up
- 00:52 – Eric has spent around $700 on it and has acquired 4-5 leads
- 01:08 – Jump on to LinkedIn lead gen ads now
- 01:18 – LinkedIn has autofill where you can have LinkedIn forms on your website
- 01:37 – Use it so you will have more data of your customers
- 01:42 – It drastically increases your conversions and it is just a simple button you add on your form fields
- 02:14 – LinkedIn took away a retargeting pixel, but it is now back with better features
- 02:40 – You can segment people who visited different pages in your website
- 02:55 – Neil’s team members post twice a day in LinkedIn
- 02:59 – It skyrocketed their traffic
- 03:12 – It generates qualified traffic that generates into leads
- 03:21 – They add clicks so that you can continue reading other blog posts
- 03:32 – Eric recommends using Dux-Soup
- 03:50 – It helps you visit different profiles and collect those profiles—drop those profiles into Hunter and start a reach process
- 04:10 – You can also LinkedIn leads for recruitment or partnership
- 04:28 – LinkedIn allows you to have 30K friends
- 04:54 – A couple of years ago, Eric was on Fiverr and there were people selling friend lists from LinkedIn and Eric actually bought them
- 05:22 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year annual subscription of Design Pickle, a design service
- 05:43 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 05:47 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 06:08– That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Take advantage of LinkedIn lead gen ads now, while they’re still not that popular.
- LinkedIn can significantly increase your website traffic; leverage it.
- LinkedIn can help you in your recruitment and in generating more sales leads.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...