In Episode #416, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate leads with free tools. Tune in to learn which tools you can create in order to generate more leads, and Neil shares his highly effective marketing tool that reels in an incredible amount of traffic for him per month.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate Leads With Free Tools
- 00:37 – If you want to get SEO leads, create an SEO grader or analyzer and when people have a bad score, ask them if they want to get better
- 00:56 – HubSpot did a campaign similar to this
- 01:15 – You can use Outgrow which will allow you to make different calculations to generate leads
- 01:42 – Check out “How much does it cost to make an app?” by Crew—which is a short quiz you can take
- 02:00 – You don’t need to create complicated tools
- 02:06 – Neil’s SEO analyzer continues to generate 70K in traffic/month
- 02:18 – It cost $20-30K maximum, but there are cheaper options
- 02:41 – Use it as a marketing expense
- 03:05 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:5 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Your tools don’t have to be complicated, a simple calculation and catchy question will do.
- Create a tool that is relevant to your product and service.
- The tool will last and continuously drive you traffic, so it is worth your investment.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...