In episode #430, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate more YouTube search traffic. Tune in to learn how you can revamp your videos to attract more traffic and why your watch time is important.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate More YouTube Search Traffic
- 00:35 – Use TubeBuddy and VidIQ—TubeBuddy will give you ideas on what tags you should use for your YouTube videos
- 01:11 – Upload your transcript or the captions for your videos to boost your ranking
- 01:32 – Think about how you can rank for great titles
- 01:50 – You have to understand your audience
- 02:00 – Use amazing images for your CTR
- 02;34 – YouTube wants people to stay longer on their platform so consider your watch time
- 03:02 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Know your TOP keywords for your videos.
- If you can upload your own transcript, do it—it’ll help your ranking.
- Play around with watch time and make sure that people are staying around to watch your videos.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...