In episode #600, Eric and Neil explain how you can generate traffic on Instagram. Tune in to hear how you can leverage social media in order to grow your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Generate Traffic From Instagram When You Have No Followers
- [00:40] Make sure you’re using the right tags.
- [00:43] There are tools like RiteTags to help you with this.
- [01:04] Promote your Instagram on your other social accounts.
- [01:10] Get the most engaged people to follow you.
- [01:18] The more engaged your followers, the more viral your post will end up being.
- [01:28] Eric finds the most engaged users in his industry and engages them on social media.
- [01:52] Start doing stories and when people watch, get them to go to your website.
- [02:13] Instagram Pods are a way of getting people together and like each other’s posts.
- [02:57] Eric likes Unity Influence, which is a platform where you can find influencers (NOTE: Eric has invested in this company).
- [03:22] When someone likes 20 pictures all at once, it doesn’t have as great an effect. If someone likes your photo and nothing else, your post will get a bigger bump.
- [03:54] Eric hired a company that kept reposting other people’s motivational quotes and doing power likes.
- [04:05] This doesn’t actually add value, so if you’re going to do something like that, you may as well use Canva.
- [04:25] You also need to have the right content that caters to your target audience.
- [04:32] Also, consider buying another Instagram account.
- [04:45] The account that you buy doesn’t have to be active before you buy it, but it should be in your field.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....