In episode #1224, we share how you can organically grow your followers on Instagram by 10k, every week! We learned the benefit of Instagram carousels from Chris Do and the way he has used these to grow his following is simply remarkable! For a simple explanation of how you can do the same, listen in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get 10k Followers a Week on Instagram Organically.
- [00:34] Where we got this idea from; looking at Chris Do and carousels.
- [02:02] The immediate success that Neil experienced with this strategy.
- [03:10] Grabbing people’s attention with the first image of carousel.
- [04:02] Maintaining interest and taking the audience on a journey.
- [05:08] Realistic results and what is possible with these tactics.
- [05:27] Comparing stats from before and after implementing this.
- [05:42] That’s it!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...