In episode #2196, Neil and Eric talk about how to get 344,654 organic impressions on a single Linkedin post. Tune in to hear a breakdown of Eric’s post on whether you should try to measure everything in marketing, like how he framed his questions and how he structured his post. We discuss why the post performed better on LinkedIn than on other platforms, why asking questions generated interest and broadened its organic reach, and how to generate similar engagement in other posts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get 344,654 Organic Impressions On A Single LinkedIn Post.
- [00:28] Learn about Eric’s post on whether you should try to measure everything in marketing.
- [01:08] Why this post performed much better on LinkedIn than on other platforms.
- [02:51] How asking questions of your audience helps you generate interest, conversation, and comments.
- [04:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:46] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to access our free jobs board!
- [05:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...