In episode #2196, Neil and Eric talk about how to get 344,654 organic impressions on a single Linkedin post. Tune in to hear a breakdown of Eric’s post on whether you should try to measure everything in marketing, like how he framed his questions and how he structured his post. We discuss why the post performed better on LinkedIn than on other platforms, why asking questions generated interest and broadened its organic reach, and how to generate similar engagement in other posts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get 344,654 Organic Impressions On A Single LinkedIn Post.
- [00:28] Learn about Eric’s post on whether you should try to measure everything in marketing.
- [01:08] Why this post performed much better on LinkedIn than on other platforms.
- [02:51] How asking questions of your audience helps you generate interest, conversation, and comments.
- [04:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:46] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to access our free jobs board!
- [05:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...