In episode #2196, Neil and Eric talk about how to get 344,654 organic impressions on a single Linkedin post. Tune in to hear a breakdown of Eric’s post on whether you should try to measure everything in marketing, like how he framed his questions and how he structured his post. We discuss why the post performed better on LinkedIn than on other platforms, why asking questions generated interest and broadened its organic reach, and how to generate similar engagement in other posts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get 344,654 Organic Impressions On A Single LinkedIn Post.
- [00:28] Learn about Eric’s post on whether you should try to measure everything in marketing.
- [01:08] Why this post performed much better on LinkedIn than on other platforms.
- [02:51] How asking questions of your audience helps you generate interest, conversation, and comments.
- [04:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:46] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to access our free jobs board!
- [05:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...