In episode #700, Eric and Neil discuss the blue check mark and what it means. Tune in to hear how you can become a verified user on social media.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get a Blue Checkmark on Social Media
- [00:35] The blue check mark means that you are “verified”.
- [01:05] On Twitter, there is a form where you can submit your name and argue why you should be verified.
- [01:30] It’s a way for famous people to safeguard their reps and not be easily impersonated.
- [01:50] To be verified on YouTube, you need more than 100,000 subscribers.
- [02:05] Proving that there are impersonators is another easy way to get verified.
- [02:25] If you are running ads on Facebook, you can talk to the ads manager about getting verified.
- [03:13] Don’t pay people who claim they can help you get verified. They are scammers!
- [03:30] A blue check mark hasn’t gotten anything for Eric or Neil, so it may not be worth it.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...