In episode #700, Eric and Neil discuss the blue check mark and what it means. Tune in to hear how you can become a verified user on social media.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get a Blue Checkmark on Social Media
- [00:35] The blue check mark means that you are “verified”.
- [01:05] On Twitter, there is a form where you can submit your name and argue why you should be verified.
- [01:30] It’s a way for famous people to safeguard their reps and not be easily impersonated.
- [01:50] To be verified on YouTube, you need more than 100,000 subscribers.
- [02:05] Proving that there are impersonators is another easy way to get verified.
- [02:25] If you are running ads on Facebook, you can talk to the ads manager about getting verified.
- [03:13] Don’t pay people who claim they can help you get verified. They are scammers!
- [03:30] A blue check mark hasn’t gotten anything for Eric or Neil, so it may not be worth it.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...