In episode #1959, Neil and Eric talk about how to get a business headstart in 2022. One of the best ways to prepare yourself for a new year is by reflecting on what worked and what didn’t work during the year you’re currently wrapping up. Listen in to hear about Neil and Eric’s tools for reflection and how they are preparing for 2022.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get A Business Headstart On 2022.
- [00:44] How to prepare for 2022 by listing everything you did wrong in 2021.
- [02:02] How to implement feedback analysis to facilitate your growth.
- [02:58] Why Eric uses a task prioritization document and how it has prepared him for 2022.
- [03:48] Learn how to use your calendar to reflect and audit your time.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....