In episode #1959, Neil and Eric talk about how to get a business headstart in 2022. One of the best ways to prepare yourself for a new year is by reflecting on what worked and what didn’t work during the year you’re currently wrapping up. Listen in to hear about Neil and Eric’s tools for reflection and how they are preparing for 2022.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get A Business Headstart On 2022.
- [00:44] How to prepare for 2022 by listing everything you did wrong in 2021.
- [02:02] How to implement feedback analysis to facilitate your growth.
- [02:58] Why Eric uses a task prioritization document and how it has prepared him for 2022.
- [03:48] Learn how to use your calendar to reflect and audit your time.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...