In episode #1401, we share how to get a good digital marketing intern! If you, like us, want hungry, humble and smart new members on a growing team, hiring interns is a great way to do this and can benefit everyone in the process! Tune in to hear about the best avenues to explore to find promising talent and committed new team members.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Good Digital Marketing Intern.
- [00:31] What makes a good marketing intern?
- [01:04] Offering value to founders and CEOs through surprising things.
- [01:51] The growth of interns into something important in a company.
- [02:15] Posting to AngelList, colleges and forums for talent-scouting.
- [03:39] Hiring processes, smart training techniques and setting interns up for success.
- [04:47] Keeping a great intern on the team through a full time offer.
- [05:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...