In episode #1401, we share how to get a good digital marketing intern! If you, like us, want hungry, humble and smart new members on a growing team, hiring interns is a great way to do this and can benefit everyone in the process! Tune in to hear about the best avenues to explore to find promising talent and committed new team members.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Good Digital Marketing Intern.
- [00:31] What makes a good marketing intern?
- [01:04] Offering value to founders and CEOs through surprising things.
- [01:51] The growth of interns into something important in a company.
- [02:15] Posting to AngelList, colleges and forums for talent-scouting.
- [03:39] Hiring processes, smart training techniques and setting interns up for success.
- [04:47] Keeping a great intern on the team through a full time offer.
- [05:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...