In episode #1401, we share how to get a good digital marketing intern! If you, like us, want hungry, humble and smart new members on a growing team, hiring interns is a great way to do this and can benefit everyone in the process! Tune in to hear about the best avenues to explore to find promising talent and committed new team members.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Good Digital Marketing Intern.
- [00:31] What makes a good marketing intern?
- [01:04] Offering value to founders and CEOs through surprising things.
- [01:51] The growth of interns into something important in a company.
- [02:15] Posting to AngelList, colleges and forums for talent-scouting.
- [03:39] Hiring processes, smart training techniques and setting interns up for success.
- [04:47] Keeping a great intern on the team through a full time offer.
- [05:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...