How to Get a Great NPS Score in 6 Months
In episode #1722, we talk about how to get a great NPS score in six months. NPS stands for Net Promoter Score and is the average of the rating your customers give your product. While negative feedback from a customer might seem bad, it is the gold you are looking for to help you improve. Tune in to hear the value of setting up a system for feedback and improvement.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Great NPS Score in 6 Months.
- [00:27] What is NPS or Net Promoter Score?
- [01:08] How to incorporate feedback from people who leave bad reviews.
- [01:55] Getting a better NPS score is not just about improving one thing.
- [02:20] Separating the signal from the noise.
- [02:34] How Eric runs his NPS measuring automatically.
- [03:47] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...