How to Get a Great NPS Score in 6 Months
In episode #1722, we talk about how to get a great NPS score in six months. NPS stands for Net Promoter Score and is the average of the rating your customers give your product. While negative feedback from a customer might seem bad, it is the gold you are looking for to help you improve. Tune in to hear the value of setting up a system for feedback and improvement.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Great NPS Score in 6 Months.
- [00:27] What is NPS or Net Promoter Score?
- [01:08] How to incorporate feedback from people who leave bad reviews.
- [01:55] Getting a better NPS score is not just about improving one thing.
- [02:20] Separating the signal from the noise.
- [02:34] How Eric runs his NPS measuring automatically.
- [03:47] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....