How to Get a Great NPS Score in 6 Months
In episode #1722, we talk about how to get a great NPS score in six months. NPS stands for Net Promoter Score and is the average of the rating your customers give your product. While negative feedback from a customer might seem bad, it is the gold you are looking for to help you improve. Tune in to hear the value of setting up a system for feedback and improvement.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Great NPS Score in 6 Months.
- [00:27] What is NPS or Net Promoter Score?
- [01:08] How to incorporate feedback from people who leave bad reviews.
- [01:55] Getting a better NPS score is not just about improving one thing.
- [02:20] Separating the signal from the noise.
- [02:34] How Eric runs his NPS measuring automatically.
- [03:47] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...