In episode #1373, we talk about how you can find a job during tough times. As many people lose their jobs and unemployment rates skyrocket, there are still ways to find work. You may not find your dream job right now, but something is better than nothing! Tune in to hear about following the money, providing value and building relationships that can be capitalized on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Job During Hard Times.
- [00:31] The current, unprecedented rates of unemployment in the US.
- [01:29] Companies that are currently hiring despite the crisis!
- [02:19] Reaching out, offering value and building rapport quickly.
- [02:44] Using your skillsets and applying them to a venture-funded company.
- [03:04] Ways to find companies that could use your help at this point in time.
- [04:09] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...