In episode #1373, we talk about how you can find a job during tough times. As many people lose their jobs and unemployment rates skyrocket, there are still ways to find work. You may not find your dream job right now, but something is better than nothing! Tune in to hear about following the money, providing value and building relationships that can be capitalized on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Job During Hard Times.
- [00:31] The current, unprecedented rates of unemployment in the US.
- [01:29] Companies that are currently hiring despite the crisis!
- [02:19] Reaching out, offering value and building rapport quickly.
- [02:44] Using your skillsets and applying them to a venture-funded company.
- [03:04] Ways to find companies that could use your help at this point in time.
- [04:09] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...