In episode #1373, we talk about how you can find a job during tough times. As many people lose their jobs and unemployment rates skyrocket, there are still ways to find work. You may not find your dream job right now, but something is better than nothing! Tune in to hear about following the money, providing value and building relationships that can be capitalized on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Job During Hard Times.
- [00:31] The current, unprecedented rates of unemployment in the US.
- [01:29] Companies that are currently hiring despite the crisis!
- [02:19] Reaching out, offering value and building rapport quickly.
- [02:44] Using your skillsets and applying them to a venture-funded company.
- [03:04] Ways to find companies that could use your help at this point in time.
- [04:09] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...