In episode #1373, we talk about how you can find a job during tough times. As many people lose their jobs and unemployment rates skyrocket, there are still ways to find work. You may not find your dream job right now, but something is better than nothing! Tune in to hear about following the money, providing value and building relationships that can be capitalized on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Job During Hard Times.
- [00:31] The current, unprecedented rates of unemployment in the US.
- [01:29] Companies that are currently hiring despite the crisis!
- [02:19] Reaching out, offering value and building rapport quickly.
- [02:44] Using your skillsets and applying them to a venture-funded company.
- [03:04] Ways to find companies that could use your help at this point in time.
- [04:09] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...