In episode #1062, we discuss how to get away from paid ads. Tune in to hear how you can do it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Away From The Paid Advertising Crack Pipe
- [00:40] Paid ads are something many people do.
- [01:33] The costs per click continue to increase.
- [01:45] Eventually, it won’t be worth the cost.
- [03:15] Consider taking data from Facebook ads.
- [04:00] Find ways to collaborate with people who have similar audiences.
- [04:22] The omni-channel approach is important.
- [05:06] Overstock does a lot of paid ads.
- [05:22] You can make money by getting customers to re-purchase products.
- [05:26] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....